1. All rentals are for one day of use. Items are normally delivered the day before your event and picked up the day after, excluding Sundays and holidays. During the busy season, Basic Table and Chair Rentalz may deliver two days before and pick up two days after. Customers will be notified appropriately.
2. All rentals must be secured by a 20% deposit within 48 hours of placing an order.
3. The balance of the payment is due eight days prior to delivery or pickup. Acceptable methods of payment include Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and cash. Checks are acceptable if approved by a check-cashing service.
4. There will be no return on deposits for orders canceled within eight days of the event.
5. No changes or deductions may be made to an order eight days prior to the event. Some additions may be allowed within the eight-day period and may be subject to an additional labor charge.
6. All subrentals require a nonrefundable deposit.
7. Deliveries and pickups are made during our normal business hours at street level unless otherwise arranged. Additional charges will apply for other delivery and pickup instructions. Delivery charges apply outside the Treasure Valley area.
8. No credit will be given for unused items once delivered.
9. Customer shall use all property in a careful and proper manner and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Customer shall return the property in good repair in the same condition as when received. Customer hereby assumes all risk of loss and damage to the property from any cause whatsoever.
10. Customer acknowledges that the rental property is of the size, design, and capacity selected by the customer and that Basic Table and Chair Rentalz has not made and does not make any representation, warranty, or covenant, express or implied, with respect to the condition, quality, durability, or suitability of the property. Basic Table and Chair Rentalz shall not be liable to the customer for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the rental property, by any inadequacy thereof, or by defect therein.
11. Customer shall indemnify Basic Table and Chair Rentalz against any claim, action, damages, and liability, including attorneys' fees, arising from or connected with customer's use and possession of the rental properly.
12. All equipment is to be knocked down and stacked for pickup. Linen should be refuse-free and air-dried to prevent stains and mildew. An additional charge will be assessed for non-compliance.
13. In the event the rental properly is not returned or is returned in a broken or otherwise damaged condition, the customer will be charged the cost price thereof. This cost shall be due and payable upon billing in addition to the rental charge.
14. No goods may be moved from the place of delivery without the written permission of Basic Table and Chair Rentalz. Customer shall have all equipment available for pickup by Basic Table and Chair Rentalz on the date listed under "Pickup Date" on the invoice. Failure to have said equipment available subjects the customer to an additional rental charge for each day the equipment is not available for pickup.
15. Customer shall not deliver possession of the rental property to any individual(s) other than Basic Table and Chair Rentalz employees, and the customer shall require reasonable identification from such individual(s) prior to surrendering possession.
16. At this time, Basic Table and Chair Rentalz does not lease or rent out tents. In the event that Basic Table and Chair Rentalz does lease out tents, our policy will be as follows. Tent lease requires a contract and a 50% deposit. If the lease is canceled more than 30 days before the use date, the deposit will be returned. Without an executed contract, tent availability cannot be guaranteed. Additional tent lease conditions are contained in our "Tent Lease Agreement."
17. Every effort is made to fill your order exactly as requested. If circumstances prevent Basic Table and Chair Rentalz from doing so, Basic Table and Chair Rentalz reserves the right to upgrade the quality or find a substitute product.
18. Basic Table and Chair Rentalz must be notified of any reduction in order quantities no later than eight days prior to delivery in order to avoid cancellation charges. Additional equipment ordered less than eight days prior to delivery will be treated as a separate order and may be subject to additional delivery charges.
19. Basic Table and Chair Rentalz employees are not permitted to move household furniture or any patio or outdoor furniture.